Why choose us as your Recipe Videographers?
That's a fair question! Here's a summary of 8 Key Reasons why:
1. We have 8+ years of recipe videography experience, coupled with serious culinary skills. Yvonne started food blogging in 2009 and is dialed in to food & blog trends.
Being a recipe videographer requires a unique combination of skills from two different worlds - the culinary world, as well as the photography & videography world. We're immensely comfortable in both worlds!
2. We shoot 4K video with pro-grade cameras & lenses, using a custom built state of the art lighting system. You can expect remarkably consistent lighting that is bright and vibrant.
We tried out all kinds of commercially produced lighting kits and we just weren't fully satisfied with the results - so we built our own system! We consistently receive compliments on how natural our lighting looks, and the proof is in the pudding - click here to view our video portfolio.
3. We'll stylishly edit your recipe video and make it shine with with beautiful color grading. We have video pacing down to a science, and we'll use stunning shots to lure viewers in.
We're fanatical when it comes to trimming off all the fat when editing a video, so that the only thing left is a tightly woven collection of mouth watering scenes that instructively show viewers how to prepare the recipe.
4. We're extremely friendly & professional, and we're US based. You can count on us to exceed your expectations and deliver your recipe videos on time!
You don't have to worry about poking and prodding us to deliver your recipe videos on time. We understand the importance of timeliness.
5. We have a massive collection of background surfaces, linens, utensils, plates, bowls, props, and appliances to choose from. We'll match your video to your recipe, so that it looks like a natural extension of your existing content.
Feel free to contact us if you'd like to request a copy of our Prop Catalog, which features more than 500 gorgeous items!
6. We love what we do and we're in it for the long haul. We cherish building long lasting relationships with our clients - many of whom have been with us for years.
Unfortunately there's a significant amount of turnover in this industry, with some bloggers and brands finding themselves in a position where they have to find a new videographer on an annual or even semi-annual basis. If you build a relationship with us, you can expect it to last.
7. We deliver your recipe video in three different formats for maximum versatility and usefulness. In addition to the Standard 16:9 rectangle format (4K UHD at 3840 x 2160 pixels), you'll also receive a Square 1:1 format (2160 x 2160 pixels), as well as a Vertical 9:16 format (608 x 1080 pixels). These three formats will have you covered across a wide variety platforms, including YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, TikTok, Google Web Stories, and more.
As a major bonus, you'll also receive a Textless version of your video, which is great for taking screen grabs from if you'd like to create step-by-step photos of your recipe, or if you'd like to supplement or replace your existing recipe photos. Because of our ultra sharp 4K resolution and our stellar lighting, screen grabs taken from our videos look practically identical to still photos taken with a DSLR camera.
8. As another major bonus, we include two high resolution, Lightroom-edited still photos of your finished recipe. One of the photos is taken from a top-down angle, and the other is taken from a side angle. The rights to these photos are yours in full.
Convinced that we'd be a great fit for your recipe videography needs? Click here to learn more about Working With Us!